Bagasse – The results of compounded Sugarcane after the juice has been extracted from it.
• Sugarcane bagasse takes 90 days to biodegrade.
• Products made with Bagasse use less energy to produce than alternatives.
• Biodegrades faster than other sources like wood.
• Sugarcane is used for sugar production and normally the stalks are thrown out, causing more pollution. By turning the stalks into bagasse and making disposable items out of them, makes for a great eco-friendly solution.
• Like Bamboo, Sugarcane grows quickly.
★ Did You Know?
We sell Eco-Friendly & Biodegradable dinnerware Disposables!
Check us out at Smartpackusa!!